Alright, what is the first thought that comes to your mind?
Ugh, sigh, butterflies, bursts of love, crying maybe?
Don’t worry this post is not a rant about the likes and dislikes of Valentines Day… we’re here to talk about Valentines Day trends and what to post to stay on trend… but we need to get the obvious out of the way.
Personally, I think Valentine’s Day is overrated. Everything is overpriced and cheesy. If you want chocolate or flowers, go out and buy them or gift them to someone just because… not simply because of its Valentines Day.
I don’t dislike Valentines Day, I just believe you should always appreciate your loved ones (friends, family, partners, every freakin’ person… always!)
Don’t forget about loving yourself!
So why do we post or plan in our social media and blogging content calendars for it? Honestly… because it’s important to be on trend and it’s another reason to thank all you lovely followers for sharing the love!
Let’s stay on trend together and focus on these topics!
Post any of these trends on your social media accounts throughout February (typically you want to start posting the last week of January). Followers will be interested in these topics and you will see a jump in traffic!
- Valentines or Galentine’s playlists – Check out County Modern’s Galentines Playlist on Spotify for all you Gal’s out there ready for a dance party! Men, you’re more than welcome to have your own powerful dance party as well! No Shame!
- Dessert recipes – loving all the cupcakes!
- Fun packaging
- Naughty cards (that’s right, I went there!)
- Fun V Day decor
- A list of experiences to give to your loved ones and friends – much better than gifts and stuffed animals that will get tossed in the next donate box! County Modern offers a GREAT list!
- DIY crafts! Some family fun anyone?
What kind of Valentine’s Day posts do you enjoy reading?